MalteseTalk.com Forums - Maltese Forum

Go Back   MalteseTalk.com Forums - Maltese Forum > General Discussion > MalteseTalk – Talk about your Maltese

Old 02-06-2017, 08:05 PM   #1
bphslp
Donating MT 3,000 Club Member

Shadow

Shadow just before his vet visit. He hid behind Ben and would peek at passind dogs. Lol. Got a good health and his rabies shot. Rewarded with a treat. We passed a field of snow geese and he just looked like what the heck.
bphslp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 08:11 PM   #2
bphslp

Tried to upload from my phone and it did not work. Trying again with the computer.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Shadow 2-6-17.jpg (31.9 KB, 10 views)
Old 02-06-2017, 08:17 PM   #3
bphslp

Here is a picture of one of the fields of snow geese. It was windy today so they were not flying up in a cloud which is remarkable to see.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Snow Geese.jpg (108.2 KB, 8 views)
Old 02-07-2017, 02:52 AM   #4
Morkie4
Donating Member

Shadow is too cute, he has such a sweet face. AND WOW, that's a lot of geese!
Old 02-07-2017, 09:44 AM   #5
2Malts4Me
Donating MT 500 Club Member

Awww, Shadow hiding. So glad he got clean bill of health! The snow geese are beautiful. We have alot of Canadian Geese near my house several months of the year. I love watching them when the babies starting hatching in the spring.
2Malts4Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 08:07 PM   #6
bphslp

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Malts4Me View Post
Awww, Shadow hiding. So glad he got clean bill of health! The snow geese are beautiful. We have alot of Canadian Geese near my house several months of the year. I love watching them when the babies starting hatching in the spring.
The geese have been flying back here for a couple of weeks. It is so cool to see the sky full of their flight formations. What is cool is when they are in a field and the flocks keep flying in to join them. Love this time of the year.
Old 02-11-2017, 02:38 PM   #7
Tebow's Mom
Donating MT 4,000 Club Member

Good boy Shadow. Ollie just got his rabies shot a couple of weeks ago. That is a cool picture of all the geese. We just have regular geese around here and they are MEAN. It's interesting when they are blocking your path to the door at work.
Old 02-11-2017, 04:44 PM   #8
bphslp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tebow's Mom View Post
Good boy Shadow. Ollie just got his rabies shot a couple of weeks ago. That is a cool picture of all the geese. We just have regular geese around here and they are MEAN. It's interesting when they are blocking your path to the door at work.
We had domestic geese years ago. They hated me and I raised them. ha. These are all wild geese. When they leave, the sky is full and we know when winter is coming. When they start flying back, we know summer is on its way.
Old 02-20-2017, 03:17 PM   #9
Sharin
Maltese Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bphslp View Post
Shadow just before his vet visit. He hid behind Ben and would peek at passind dogs. Lol. Got a good health and his rabies shot. Rewarded with a treat. We passed a field of snow geese and he just looked like what the heck.
Don't you feel much better after the health check. Sorry so late, I've had my hands full recently.
Sharin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 08:35 AM   #10
bphslp

It is always a happy moment when we get a thumbs up from the vet. I have been seeing so many Maltese that are dyeing at the age of 9 and 10 on the Maltese FB that mainly people post pictures. I know Rugsy died at that age. Very few are posted that passed at the age of 16. I found that to be depressing. I can't help but wonder if this is the normal for the breed.