MalteseTalk.com Forums - Maltese Forum

Go Back   MalteseTalk.com Forums - Maltese Forum > All Else > Off Topic Discussion

Old 01-21-2015, 05:44 PM   #1606
Nikki's Mom
Donating MT 3,000 Club Member

Hang in there, Jessica. I give you a LOT of credit. It must be really hard to be a mom, go to school and work. Keep plugging along and before you know it, you will have that degree in your hand and it will all be worth all this stress.

By the way, I think my oldest son would trade your school debt in a heartbeat. He is attending Columbia University in New York City for his Master's degree. His tuition is.......ready?! $86,000 per year.
Old 01-23-2015, 01:11 PM   #1607
JiJi's Mom
Donating MT 8,000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki's Mom View Post
Hang in there, Jessica. I give you a LOT of credit. It must be really hard to be a mom, go to school and work. Keep plugging along and before you know it, you will have that degree in your hand and it will all be worth all this stress.

By the way, I think my oldest son would trade your school debt in a heartbeat. He is attending Columbia University in New York City for his Master's degree. His tuition is.......ready?! $86,000 per year.
EEK!!!!! I do qualify for a little financial aid so that helps some. Once his done he will make enough to finish paying that in no time. Congratulations to him, hard work pays off.
JiJi's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 05:29 PM   #1608
Jess&Mitzy
Donating Member

Tomorrow is my big day ladies! Would REALLY appreciate some positive thoughts tomorrow

Final divorce hearing tomorrow!! (after almost 2 years of being gone I hope I still remembered how to type the emoji right LOL)

Last edited by Jess&Mitzy; 01-28-2015 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Yay! Got the emoji right!
Jess&Mitzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 06:27 PM   #1609
bphslp
Donating MT 3,000 Club Member

Best to you tomorrow. Basically you will walk in and the judge will grant it and poof it is over. Just stay positive and look forward to the next chapter of your life. Here is a little piece of advice that my mom told me when I got a divorce many years ago. Don't talk bad about your daughter's husband, don't drag him down. In fact don't say a word about him to his daughter because that is his job. When she grows up, she will have no resentment of you. Just be a good Mom because it is not your job to be both
bphslp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 02:13 AM   #1610
Morkie4
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess&Mitzy View Post
Tomorrow is my big day ladies! Would REALLY appreciate some positive thoughts tomorrow

Final divorce hearing tomorrow!! (after almost 2 years of being gone I hope I still remembered how to type the emoji right LOL)
For sure, sending positive thoughts your way that all goes well and your divorce is final.
Old 01-29-2015, 03:24 AM   #1611
JanG
Maltese Authority

Best of the best to you, Jess. This will be the easy part after the turmoil of separating, dividing the property, etc.
Old 01-29-2015, 06:11 PM   #1612
Jess&Mitzy
Donating Member

I AM OFFICIALLY DIVORCED

It's been a journey to say in the least. Lots of drama but I'm so glad that it is over. Emily has been amazing through it all, I think it's safe to say that we at least agree we only want the best for her, even if we can't agree on anything else. But it's settled and done and I could not be happier!

Thank you to my MT family for the positive thoughts, you guys are amazing
Jess&Mitzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 02:01 AM   #1613
Morkie4
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess&Mitzy View Post
I AM OFFICIALLY DIVORCED

It's been a journey to say in the least. Lots of drama but I'm so glad that it is over. Emily has been amazing through it all, I think it's safe to say that we at least agree we only want the best for her, even if we can't agree on anything else. But it's settled and done and I could not be happier!

Thank you to my MT family for the positive thoughts, you guys are amazing
FANTASTIC........I am soooooooooooo very happy for you. It has certainly been one very long and emotional road.........BUT you made it!!!!!!!!!💞
Old 02-08-2015, 04:55 PM   #1614
JiJi's Mom
Donating MT 8,000 Club Member

I know you are relief that it is behind you. I think Emily is a lucky girl that has the love of both parents.
JiJi's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote