MalteseTalk.com Forums - Maltese Forum

Go Back   MalteseTalk.com Forums - Maltese Forum > All Else > Off Topic Discussion

Old 12-13-2017, 06:41 PM   #1
MaxJack'sMom
Donating MT 8,000 Club Member

Shopping done

I got done shopping last Friday...all presents are accounted for, just need to wrap the little ones gifts, the rest are all gift cards!
Old 12-17-2017, 05:47 AM   #2
Emma's Mama
Maltese Authority

My shopping has been done for about a week and I wrapped everything last weekend (and by wrapped, I mean almost everything was just shoved into gift bags with tissue paper thrown on top!!)
Emma's Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 04:34 PM   #3
MalteseJane
Maltese Authority

I don't buy gifts anymore. The grand kids don't know what they want, so I give them money and they can do whatever they want with it. I know the boy is going to put it in his bank account, the girl not so sure. Between my husband and me, we don't buy each other gifts anymore. We have everything we want. For my daughter and son in law, I get them each year specialty patÚs from France they can take with them when camping. As you can see, easy shopping.
Old 12-17-2017, 04:59 PM   #4
Tebow's Mom
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalteseJane View Post
I don't buy gifts anymore. The grand kids don't know what they want, so I give them money and they can do whatever they want with it. I know the boy is going to put it in his bank account, the girl not so sure. Between my husband and me, we don't buy each other gifts anymore. We have everything we want. For my daughter and son in law, I get them each year specialty patÚs from France they can take with them when camping. As you can see, easy shopping.
Like the easy shopping route! I know what you mean about having everything you want. Hubby and I don't get a lot for each other - as you said, we probably already have it. LOL. Books are something we get each other sometimes. Usually about places we have been. This year I got hubby a couple of DVD's to take camping when we don't have cable hook up. One's a history channel series on the presidents and the other is the first season of House of Cards. We've never seen it but a friend recommended it. The grown kids get gift certificates or experiences (play tickets, sporting event tickets). The grandsons and the dogs get presents. But I haven't got the dogs or the grandsons done yet. Asked my daughter what to get the grandsons last night and she was no help at all "I don't know" (yes they have everything under the sun too). I do have a couple of things for the older grandson but I don't think I want to make them Christmas presents as they need to stay at Nana's house for Nana trackout camp! (he's in year round and he will be out the first 3 weeks in Jan so I have a couple of movies and a new game) The dogs are easy - just new toys because 1 little rascal in particular loves to tear up toys. I still have most of my shopping to do - it's been a hectic Dec.
Tebow's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote