MalteseTalk.com Forums - Maltese Forum

Go Back   MalteseTalk.com Forums - Maltese Forum > General Discussion > My Maltese!

Old 10-15-2007, 07:50 AM   #31
zeek's mom
Donating MT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankeegirl View Post
Oh Becky, this news made my day! I am so happy to hear that Ezekiel came through the surgery so well. I bet you are on cloud nine! I will continue to keep him in my thoughts and prayers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Found Nemo View Post
Thats great news Becky, I am sooooooo happy to hear it . Please continue to update us, everyone is really praying for this little guy.
ANDREA
Attachment 6325
Thank you both so very much. I promise I will be letting you know everything that happens. I know little Ezekiel is in everyone's hearts right now and that is so touching.
Old 10-15-2007, 10:31 AM   #32
zeek's mom

He is standing on his own

I just got off the phone with the vet and Ezekiel is standing on his own. What a relief that is to hear. With his last surgery it took us 3 days for him to be able to do this.

Thank you everyone for the love and support for me and my baby. I just can not wait until tonight when I get to visit, 5 hours and counting.
Old 10-15-2007, 10:33 AM   #33
maltesemum
No Longer a Member

I'm so relieved to hear this Becky, let us know how things go at the visit! You must be so excited to see him, give him hugs from us
maltesemum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 11:09 AM   #34
Morkie4
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeek's mom View Post
I just got off the phone with the vet and Ezekiel is standing on his own. What a relief that is to hear. With his last surgery it took us 3 days for him to be able to do this.

Thank you everyone for the love and support for me and my baby. I just can not wait until tonight when I get to visit, 5 hours and counting.
What great news Becky and thanks so much for keeping us updated on how he is doing..........He'll spring back in no time and be his sweet little self. Give him some sweety girlie licks from Kallie and Brandy.............and a two paws up from Toby when you visit him! Just glad he is feeling better.
Old 10-15-2007, 02:18 PM   #35
I Found Nemo
No Longer a Member

I am sooooooooooo happy to hear this, see all the praying paid off , im so glad He so deserves this, he will be in my prayers until he is 100% better.. Sending lots of love
ANDREA
I Found Nemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 03:22 PM   #36
MaxJack'sMom
Donating MT 8,000 Club Member

Becky...I'm so happy that little Ezekiel came through the surgery so well and is standing up already. Give that little bundle of love a big hug from me and a high five from Jack.
Old 10-15-2007, 03:26 PM   #37
zeek's mom

I just returned from seeing my baby. He actually looks pretty good considering what he has been through. He is mad at me, but that is OK. He actually gave his arch enemy (Rhonda) a lot of kisses and refused to kiss me. It was actually good to see him loving on his sister. See I told all of you they were close. Rhonda is very proud and that is sweet.

Anyway I saw the vet and she said the reason he has to stay until Friday is because of the area that he is cut is easy to bleed and they want to keep him just in case. Which that is a good thing.

He was still a bit groggy but upsides the last surgery he was great. They have not offered him any food yet and will just offer a little tonight because they do not want to take any chances.

He has known the vet that was there this afternoon all of his life and actually went to her and laid his head on his shoulder when it came time for me to go. So that also gave me great comfort.

Thank you again EVERYONE from the bottom of our hearts for the prayers and support. I will be sure to give you all an update in the morning after I talk to the vet.
Old 10-15-2007, 05:00 PM   #38
Morkie4
Donating Member

Awww, so glad to hear that you were able to spend some time with him. He's just saving all his kisses for you the day you bring him home! I am really glad he is doing better.......just keep updating us as things progress, please.
Old 10-15-2007, 06:34 PM   #39
Malteseluv
Maltese Authority

Becky, I'm just reading this now...I'm so happy that your baby came through with flying colors. He's such a sweet baby, and I will continue to pray for a quick recovery. Let us know what the vet says about the stone analysis.
Malteseluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 06:36 PM   #40
lilybellesmom

Such fantastic news, Becky!!!

I'm so happy I'm running silly!th_blissysmile.gifth_blissysmile.gif
th_blissysmile.gifth_blissysmile.gifth_blissysmile.gif

Our prayers and well wishes for a continued recovery for Ezekiel.praying.gif
lilybellesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 01:10 AM   #41
I Found Nemo
No Longer a Member

How is he doing today? I am still thinking of this little guy and praying he is recovering nicely
Old 10-16-2007, 02:58 AM   #42
maltesemum
No Longer a Member

Praying that he recovers quickly from all of this poor wee man
maltesemum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 06:28 AM   #43
Morkie4
Donating Member

I sure hope the little guy is getting better and you get to take him home soon to give him that extra TLC he needs and I am sure he will get!
Old 10-16-2007, 07:31 AM   #44
zeek's mom

I just got off the phone with the Dr and he said Zeek is eating and drinking this morning. He said he does not seem to be in a depression today. That is great. They will be removing the Catheter tomorrow and if he does good through Thursday I may be able to bring him home that afternoon. So that moves the day he gets to come home up by one day. I am going to go and see him this afternoon and will be sure to give him lots of love and kisses from all of his extended family of aunties.

Thank you everyone for all of the prayers and support. Having all of you has really gotten me through a very hard time. I will never be able to explain how grateful I am to you all.
Old 10-16-2007, 07:49 AM   #45
I Found Nemo
No Longer a Member

WOW Becky he is a little trooper you must be so proud of him, I know I am i'm so happy to hear the news and thanks so much for updating this thread like you have
Lots Of Love xoxo Andrea