MalteseTalk.com Forums - Maltese Forum

Go Back   MalteseTalk.com Forums - Maltese Forum > General Discussion > My Maltese!

Old 03-13-2007, 07:00 PM   #16
KMitchell
Maltese Authority

Congrats! Sorry your maltese didnt work out!! Glad you are going to stay here with us! Didnt know if you knew but they also have a yorkietalk! You may want to become a member of both! I think that you can never have too much information!!
Old 03-14-2007, 04:04 AM   #17
Ashley V
Donating MT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMitchell
Congrats! Sorry your maltese didnt work out!! Glad you are going to stay here with us! Didnt know if you knew but they also have a yorkietalk! You may want to become a member of both! I think that you can never have too much information!!
Yup! We are also members of yorkie talk but I like this place much better... everyone seems to know each other better... the yorkietalk is huge! Last night it had like 17,000+ members just ONLINE!
Ashley V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 05:35 AM   #18
I Found Nemo
No Longer a Member

I can't wait for pictures!!
Congratulations!!!!!
ANDREA~
I Found Nemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 06:40 AM   #19
Morkie4
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley V
Yup! We are also members of yorkie talk but I like this place much better... everyone seems to know each other better... the yorkietalk is huge! Last night it had like 17,000+ members just ONLINE!
I'm on YT..........I'm Morkie4 there as well. It's big but it is nice for information on Yorkies! And even though it is large, don't let that intimidate you from being there for information. Can't wait to see pics of your new baby.......sometimes you just have to "see" your baby before a name pops in your head. Toby was named Conway........it just didn't fit the little rascal and we talked on the way home from picking him up and selecting and rejecting names............then Toby just popped right up in my mind! Hubby liked it and Toby responded very well to it! He JUST LOOKS like a TOBY!!! So please post pics!!!
Old 03-14-2007, 04:55 PM   #20
Ashley V

We've got it! And pics!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00924.JPG (37.6 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00926.JPG (58.3 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00941.JPG (23.2 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00942.JPG (23.9 KB, 17 views)
Old 03-14-2007, 05:00 PM   #21
MaxJack'sMom
Donating MT 8,000 Club Member

Congrats on the the new baby!!!! He is adorable. And please make sure I get the birhtdate of the little guy so I can add it to my calendar.
Old 03-14-2007, 05:17 PM   #22
Yankeegirl
No Longer a Member

OMG, he is adorable!!! What's his name? He is such a cutie. You look like such a happy family and a beautiful family at that! Thanks for the pics! They are great!
Yankeegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 05:37 PM   #23
Ashley V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankeegirl
OMG, he is adorable!!! What's his name? He is such a cutie. You look like such a happy family and a beautiful family at that! Thanks for the pics! They are great!
We actually don't have a name for him yet... we're thinking! I think we are going to go with Chip. He's very shy and is very quiet. It takes him awhile to warm up to people and he threw up in the car a few times... I think it was a combination of being with new people and car rides. He is suuuuch a sweetheart though!!!!

His birthday is January 16, 2007!
Old 03-14-2007, 05:42 PM   #24
coreysmom
Donating Maltese Talker

LOL, my Teddy was shy and quiet too at first but that sure didn't last long. Just wait! Chip is a cute name. I wish you and Adam and the new baby a very happy life together. He's gorgeous. His hair is so shiney. He's a doll.
coreysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 06:43 PM   #25
ladyjazz
No Longer a Member

Awww what cute pics you have!! I love the name Chip is soo cute The litte one is soo precious and soo tiny! Can't wait to see more pics.
ladyjazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 06:49 PM   #26
Morkie4
Donating Member

BEAUTIFUL............JUST BEAUTIFUL!!! What a little doll you have! He is so tiny and so cute! Chip sounds like a good name.

CONGRATULATIONS ASHLEY AND ADAM
Old 03-14-2007, 06:55 PM   #27
adam_c
Maltese Talker

never thought id be excited about watching my puppy got to the bathrrom for the first time (outside) wohoo only noise that has come from him is wimpers because he wants to be picked up hes so cute

hes supposed to be 6#'s and we got him for a steal purebread bundle of joy.
adam_c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 06:59 PM   #28
Morkie4
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam_c
never thought id be excited about watching my puppy got to the bathrrom for the first time (outside) wohoo only noise that has come from him is wimpers because he wants to be picked up hes so cute

hes supposed to be 6#'s and we got him for a steal purebread bundle of joy.
Well he is a doll! My male yorkie is 6 lbs. and is a nice little handfull! Only one suggestion is to watch him for low blood sugar common to small yorkie pups! Is he eating kibbles???? What a proud sounding "daddy" you are!!! LOL
Old 03-14-2007, 09:36 PM   #29
lilybellesmom
Donating MT 3000 Club Member

Ashley and Adam congrats on your new baby! He is just so cute. Teeny Tiny little thing! I think Chip suits him! Ahhhh...puppy breath....
lilybellesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 10:04 PM   #30
adam_c
Maltese Talker

hes been feed puppy purina chicken stuff (hasnt eaten much since his car ride home (prolly upset tummy) but we gave him about a cup or so of water and a few pieces of his food we had to hand feed him but he should be fine the lady we got him from gave us some of this nutrience paste stuff to give him to help with blood sugar so that should work.

right now i cant sleep just watching him sleep. we tried to put him in the crate but his wimpers got to be to much very quikly. we figured one night of us on the floor with him (just to calm him and stuff) cant hurt but the law must be laid down.

more pics will be coming
adam_c is offline   Reply With Quote