MalteseTalk.com Forums - Maltese Forum



Go Back   MalteseTalk.com Forums - Maltese Forum > General Discussion > MalteseTalk – Talk about your Maltese

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2017, 07:00 PM   #1
Tebow's Mom
Moderator
Donating Member
 
Tebow's Mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 4,662
Yay for us

Ollie and Bentley say "Na-na-na-na-na Tebow. We got out of bath time. Mommy didn't find us cause we were hiding in our crates. " Yes they did get out of a bath tonight. The handle on the sink fell off! Got it back on good enough to finish Tebow's bath but it was really hard to control the water temp. The faucet has had issues with the handle for a year. Told hubby now he had to fix it tomorrow. Always something. Well....little do Ollie and Bentley know but Tebow will be saying "na-na" tomorrow.
Tebow's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 05:22 AM   #2
Morkie4
Moderator
Donating Member
 
Morkie4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 40,372
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tebow's Mom View Post
Ollie and Bentley say "Na-na-na-na-na Tebow. We got out of bath time. Mommy didn't find us cause we were hiding in our crates. " Yes they did get out of a bath tonight. The handle on the sink fell off! Got it back on good enough to finish Tebow's bath but it was really hard to control the water temp. The faucet has had issues with the handle for a year. Told hubby now he had to fix it tomorrow. Always something. Well....little do Ollie and Bentley know but Tebow will be saying "na-na" tomorrow.
Too funny! How do they know it's bathtime? Why do they think they can get out of a bath by hiding in their crates. I bet Tebow is going to be grinning from ear to ear tonight.
__________________
Morkie4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 02:03 PM   #3
bphslp
Donating MT 3,000 Club Member
 
bphslp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Cooper, Texas
Posts: 3,243
It is so hot today, just get the water hose to those two boys. lol When we had the labs, water temp did not bother them. I got the shampoo and a towel and they got a bath on the patio with the water hose. They thought it was a game. Maltese will hide or give me the look at bath time. Yeti likes any water puddle....sigh. I have a plumbing line that apparently is not slopped correctly. Paid a plumber $250 to auger it and fix a faucet. It backed up again two days ago. I went to Amazon, bought an auger on sale for approx. the same price that I pay the plumber. lol My hubby thinks he is a plumber and he is the worst.
bphslp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 06:59 PM   #4
Tebow's Mom
Moderator
Donating Member
 
Tebow's Mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 4,662
Quote:
Originally Posted by bphslp View Post
Paid a plumber $250 to auger it and fix a faucet. It backed up again two days ago. I went to Amazon, bought an auger on sale for approx. the same price that I pay the plumber. lol My hubby thinks he is a plumber and he is the worst.

LOL. Oh yes. Hubby says faucet is fixed perfectly. No it's not. The handle is just going to fall off again. But it was fixed well enough that Bentley and Ollie got their baths. Tebow hid in another room while baths were taking place. Ollie was first to get his bath so Bentley tried to disappear into hubby's lap. That didn't work out so well for him. I knew where he was. Ha Ollie was ready for bed after his bath. He ran up the stairs and put his paws on the bed. I guess he thought if he went to bed nothing else could happen.
Tebow's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 06:42 PM   #5
MaxJack'sMom
Donating MT 8,000 Club Member
 
MaxJack'sMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Melrose Park, Ill
Posts: 8,285
What fun bath times you have in your home!!

Jack loves his bath time at home, no problems.

Tuesday he had his regular grooming appt. He got his short summer cut and his face shaved short. He absolutely loves his grooming place. The owner makes chicken breast at home and brings it to work for those dogs who can have some.
Jack knows all about the chicken and he has his tricks on getting extra.
When I picked him up Tuesday, she brought him out to me. He immediately sat down with his back to us and starred at the door to go back in to the grooming area. He wouldn't budge at all.
There were other people in there and they were just staring at us and thinking ???? I kept telling Jack we had to go, the owner kept saying she had already given him a bowl of chicken!! He wanted no part of it. I was pulling on his halter and his butt was scooting on the floor, but he wouldn't give up.
She finally got him one more piece of chicken, he ate it, looked at us and ran to the door to go home!
They are so darn clever.
__________________
We do not have to wait for Heaven, it is here on Earth and has four legs
My life: a marathon, a jog, a walk (now) and the end will be a crawl.
MaxJack'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 09:22 PM   #6
MalteseJane
Maltese Authority
 
MalteseJane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Buckeye, Arizona
Posts: 2,900
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxJack'sMom View Post
What fun bath times you have in your home!!

Jack loves his bath time at home, no problems.

Tuesday he had his regular grooming appt. He got his short summer cut and his face shaved short. He absolutely loves his grooming place. The owner makes chicken breast at home and brings it to work for those dogs who can have some.
Jack knows all about the chicken and he has his tricks on getting extra.
When I picked him up Tuesday, she brought him out to me. He immediately sat down with his back to us and starred at the door to go back in to the grooming area. He wouldn't budge at all.
There were other people in there and they were just staring at us and thinking ???? I kept telling Jack we had to go, the owner kept saying she had already given him a bowl of chicken!! He wanted no part of it. I was pulling on his halter and his butt was scooting on the floor, but he wouldn't give up.
She finally got him one more piece of chicken, he ate it, looked at us and ran to the door to go home!
They are so darn clever.
__________________
MalteseJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 12:44 PM   #7
Tebow's Mom
Moderator
Donating Member
 
Tebow's Mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 4,662
Jack, jack, Jack....I believe you have the groomer wrapped around your little paw.
Tebow's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©2005 - 2010 MalteseTalk.com